Are you planning to have your dream wedding in Boracay? To have the serene view wake you up on your special day and have your guests enjoy it too? You know you do. But the question is, how do you start? What do you have to consider? We rounded up 5 things for you to consider:
1. Finding your perfect spot – Do a research of the different venues in Boracay. Set your desired preferences and priorities on a venue such as privacy, service, food quality and budget to be able to decide on a final location. Visiting your chosen venue to do your food tasting and site inspection is a suggestion. During your visit, you can also do important tasks such as checking the accommodation options of your guests, do a hair and makeup trial and meet potential suppliers.
- Go local – As this is a destination wedding, you have to entrust most of your tasks to someone with able hands. Find a wedding planner who is based locally that can share with you their pool of good suppliers and will take over the burden of researching and securing your vendors. Get someone locally who knows how to maximize the resources in the destination and can give you the best advise in choosing your suppliers, accommodations and flight options for your guests.
- Weather – Consider the season as well when choosing your date. Usually, the best weather for beach event falls on the peak season where there are a lot of tourists. If you choose to marry during this period, book your venue and hotel rooms immediately and send out your save-the-date in advance so your guests can book their flights and accommodation before prices get high. I also highly suggest booking on weekdays as there are less crowds on these days compared to the weekends.
On the other hand, choosing off-season months can also mean fewer crowds but the weather can be unpredictable and you have to consider alternative options like deciding to go indoor or to get a tent in case of inclement weather on your big day.
- Perfect Timing – Do your ceremony right before sunset so you have the perfect backdrop for your photos afterwards. This would also mean that it would not be too hot for you and your guests during the ceremony proper.
- Factor in Extra Expenses – Aside from your hotel’s wedding package, airfare and accommodations, hotel expenses and planning trips, you need to factor in decorations and styling if you have a vision you want to achieve, welcome bags or giveaways or activities such as rehearsal dinner, welcome dinner or sunset chill out.
Here you go, planning a wedding is a fun and challenging thing. If you are not sure that your time or your resources can’t reach the dream wedding you have in mind, have someone who specialize in making your dream a reality.
For more info in Boracay Weddings? Please send direct message in any of the contacts below:
Telefax: +63 36 288 5982
Mobile (Philippines): +63917 626 2632
Mobile (US): +619 489 0352
Email Address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries: email@example.com
For flight and room bookings:firstname.lastname@example.org
Boracay Weddings and Events was founded by Amanda Guidotti-Tirol and Nicole Holander-Guidotti in 2003 as a wedding coordination company that provides planning and coordination services to couples getting married in Boracay Island. Its main purpose is to help every couple in planning and conceptualizing their dream wedding as unique and as easy as possible with the help of the entire Boracay Weddings Team. The team aims to create a planning and coordination service that best suit each couples distinct vision of how they want the best day of their lives be.