Don’t know where to go tonight? Let EventsVenue PH help you decide! Here are 13 of the best New Year’s Eve celebrations, special dinners, and all-night parties happening all over the metro tonight to ring in 2016!
1. Spectacular New Year 2016 at Makati Shangri-La, December 31 2015, 06:00pm onwards Start spreading the news, Makati Shangri-La is taking you to New York for the New Year! Come in your most glamorous black and white formal attire and indulge in a Broadway Night to end 2015 on a high note. Enjoy cocktails at 6:00pm, a five-course sitdown dinner with a live Broadway show at 8:00pm, and countdown with those nearest and dearest to you to the music of a live band at 11:30pm. For inquiries and reservations, contact Makati Shangri-La’s Restaurant Reservations at 814-2580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Grand Countdown 2015: A Spectacular New Year Celebration Marriott Hotel, Newport City Comp
lex, Pasay City December 31 2015, 7:00pm onwards Three big stars are gracing one stage to light up your New Year’s Eve celebrations. Join Divine Diva Zsa Zsa Padilla, Concert King Martin Nievera, and international pop music star Charice Pempengco for a spectacular, unforgettable countdown concert celebration at the Marriott Hotel in the Newport City Complex, Pasay City.
3. Broadway Countdown to 2016 at Manila Hotel The Grand Lobby, Manila Hotel, Bonifacio Drive, Ermita, Manila December 31 2015, 6:00pm onwards Eat, drink, and be merry! Enjoy a cross-over buffet from Manila Hotel’s finest food establishments: Café Ilang-Ilang, Mabuhay Palace, Tap Room, Champagne, Room, and Lobby Lounge. Enjoy the swinging sounds of XZEL band and celebrate 2016 with the glitz and glamour of the roaring 20’s! For inquiries and reservations, call 527-0011 local 1262 to 1263.
4. The Gift of Celebration: Countdown to 2016 Eclipse Entertainment Lounge, Solaire Resort and Casino, Parañaque City December 31 2015, 6:00pm onwards Give 2016 a most wonderful welcome by treating yourself to Eclipse Entertainment Lounge’s wide array of tapas, treats, and signature cocktails while bobbing your head to the the tunes of Mel Villena and the AMP Band with Skarlet, Judith Banal and the Powerplay Band, The CompanY, and Bituin Escalante. For inquiries and reservations, email email@example.com.
5. A New Year State of Mind at Diamond Hotel Diamond Hotel, Roxas Boulevard, Manila December 31 2015, 6:00pm onwards Party your way in 2016 with the music of Retrospect, Xarchy Band, and DJ Marx Monterola. Choose between a dinner buffet from 06:00pm to 11:00pm at Corniche or a late-night buffet with one drink from 11:00pm to 02:00pm. For inquiries and reservations, call Diamond Hotel at 528-3000.
6. New Year’s Eve Countdown Party at Manila Pavilion Hotel Manila Pavilion Hotel, U.N. Avenue cor. Maria Orosa Street, December 31 2015, 9:00pm onwards It’s a magical time for the whole family at the Manila Pavilion Hotel. Enjoy hors d’oeuvres, wine, and party poppers over a sumptuous dinner of Filipino regional specialties by Chef Giovanni Sias. For inquiries and reservations, call 526-1212 ext. 2345.
7. Jack Your New Year: Bassjackers New Year’s Eve Chaos, City of Dreams Manila, Parañaque City December 31 2015, 11:00pm onwards Celebrate a New Year’s Eve like no other with Hennessy, Moët & Chandon, and the #39 DJ duo in the world, the Bassjackers! There will be chaos at Chaos, so brace yourself for a wild ride and a wilder year to come. For inquiries and reservations, call or text +63917-886-3678 or email ChaosTableReservations@cod-manila.com.
8. New Year’s Eve White Party at Pangaea Manila Pangaea Manila, City of Dreams Manila, Parañaque City December 31 2015, 10:00pm onwards Wear white because 2016 is looking bright! Enjoy the music by DJ Erok, Pangaea Manila’s resident international DJ, DJ Steal, and DJ Brandon Jon! Ladies, you’re in for a treat: unlimited vodka cocktails from 10:00pm to 12:00mn. For inquiries and reservations, call or text +63917-381-3398 or email PangaeaTableReservations@cod-manila.com.
9. 2016 New Year’s Eve Ball at Valkyrie Valkyrie Night Club, The Palace, Bonifacio Global City December 31 2015, 10:00pm onwards Ring in the New Year at the hottest nightclub in the metro. Dress in your brightest whites and bounce to the beats of Ace Ramos, Mars Miranda, Martin Pulgar, and Emil Angeles. For inquiries and reservations, call +63917-689-8888.
10. New Year’s Eve 2016 at Café Naya Café Naya at The Palace, Bonifacio Global City December 31 2015, 7:00pm onwards Start the year right with succulent dishes from the special dinner menu of Chef Mikko Reyes at Café Naya. Toast 2016 with a special cocktail by Erwan Heussaff while watching a very special fireworks show. For inquiries and reservations, call +63917-550- 9999.
11. New Year’s Eve Ball 2016 at 71 Gramercy, Kalayaan Ave cor. Salamanca St., Century City, Makati December 31 2015, 10:00pm onwards Behold a breathtaking view of the city from the rooftop of 71 Gramercy. Dine on the exquisite dishes in the five-course meal by Chef Carlo Miguel and celebrate 2016 in the most sophisticated way possible. For inquiries and reservations, call +63917-847- 7535 or +63917-809-4093.
12. Glitter & Gold: A New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner and Countdown Discovery Primea, Ayala Ave., Makati City December 31 2015, 7:00pm onwards Discover what 2016 has in store for you in Discovery Primea! Enjoy pre-dinner cocktails and a four-course set menu, and champagne to toast as you welcome 2016 to the sounds of The Yellow Lane Band.
13. New Year Countdown Party at Straight Up, Seda Hotel Roofdeck, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig December 31 2015, 7:00pm onwards You got the world on a string and a spectacular view of the city skyline from the roof deck of the Seda Hotel in Bonifacio Global City. Enjoy carvings and cocktails at Straight Up and welcome 2016 with a live band, party treats, and fireworks! For inquiries and reservations, call 945-8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Say goodbye to the year that was and look forward to the year that will be in sophistication and style! Toast to happy endings and new beginnings! However you choose to spend tonight, we at EventsVenue PH hope you have the best time ever! Happy New Year!
Written by: Trisha D.